Shipping and Delivery
We partner with global merchants and artisans in order to provide the latest unique drinkware with the best prices.
This means that our items are shipped directly from our overseas warehouses. Hence, there is no need to worry should you receive your orders in separate deliveries, as they will all reach you soonest.
You will receive an e-mail containing your Tracking Number within two days after placing your order. Then, simply track your order(s) from our Order Tracking page.
We ship out items individually to reduce the waiting time on your end as our warehouses are located in different regions. Rest assured, you will not incur any additional costs should your purchase be shipped from 2 or more warehouses. We will wholeheartedly bear that cost!
Please note that while we place tremendous effort into ensuring that your order is delivered soonest, the estimated delivery time depends on the destination country. Your order can take anywhere between 10 to 35 days to arrive at your doorstep. For orders to The Middle East, Israel, and Mexico, please allow up to 45 days for delivery, as customs in these countries tend to make much longer to screen packages.
On rare cases, the delivery time may take slightly longer due to the following factors which are unfortunately out of our control:
- Extremely high demand for our items.
- Delivery address and availability of delivery resources.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times.
Orders that are not received within 60 days will be refunded or re-sent.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES
- We do not collect VAT/GST, administrative fees, duties and/or taxes on your order and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. These additional charges, if applicable, are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. The recipient is responsible for these charges.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country, including ensuring lawful import of our merchandise. We are not responsible for orders which are confiscated by customs in destination countries.
- We are not able to mark orders as gifts, they will be listed as merchandise.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, duties, taxes, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees and/or duties for parcel release.
- Parcels with overdue customs fees, duties and/or taxes are deemed as being abandoned and will be destroyed by your local customs office. No refund will be made on abandoned parcels.
- Parcels are subject to customs inspection and may take longer to arrive than stated delivery date.
- For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
NON-DELIVERY, ABANDONMENT, AND COLLECTION OF PARCEL
- Once your order has shipped, we are unable to arrange for cancellation or rerouting of your order. Please make arrangements for collection or redelivery of your parcel locally.
- Packages which are unclaimed within the stipulated time frame are subject to disposal by either the sender's or recipient's local postal office. No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, abandoned or disposed of.
- For more information regarding your local postal office's policies, please contact them directly.